Saturday 26 May, 2012

SECOND BIRTH

6 November 2010 - 26 may 2012....
It is a LONG GAP...
In this period,i have no proper idea about 'what to post?'. Many 'Drafts' are here;but I was not confident to convert them as 'Post'...
My other blogs are running successfully and properly...It is because of the language...I am good in Malayalam and not in English... 


Now I am back.
I will try to do something with words and try to improve my English Language.
I will try to post from my own literature and other classics,great articles and other useful ideas.
At the starting point my aim was to promote my own literature... Now,I change that plan.


Friends,
This is my second birth here...
I have some ideas,experiences to share...
Help me to improve...


Came once to show something;
   but failed to stick on...
Tried to stand here
   but failed to do that...
I found a door to exit
   and entered to exit.
Went then to come again
   and came again now...
I am Here Now
   to do something;
   to show something;
   to share something...


-with love,
        adithye k n


"GOD BLESS ALL"        




No comments: